k7
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

k7

Ogame

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
arcaliau
Convidado

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
MensagemAssunto: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Icon_minitimeQua 03 Ago 2011, 02:52

Hello. hallway and Mr_Pink ,If you took a poll here on AD( and if it were truthful) and asked the people are they really buying the DVD's or are they going to BB or NetFlix renting it and burning it the odds are probably 85% are renting the DVD's. AD if I am not mistaken over 1 year ago changed the rules on rented DVD's and now allows that method as OK. At Last count I personally own over 500 DVD's that I have purchased. Is what he is doing correct and my answer is NO, but it is allowed. Technically if you buy the DVD you can not make a copy of it as that is copyright infringement but I do not see the FBI beating the door down on any of our homes. So if a storeowner or an employee gets the info on a movie in advance who is it hurting if he reports no problems w/ the movie or you have to use PgcEdit w/ Plug-in to copy it
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
k7 :: Apresentação :: Aprentação-
Ir para: